The organizers of the workshop have applied for funding for travel scholarships, to enable students and postdocs to attend the LC2019 Workshop whose institutions are not able to provide financial support. If you feel you are entitled for a funding, please fill out the application form and send it via e-mail to Conventus (email@example.com). The organization will rank applications based on the criteria listed below.
- You are a PhD student or within two years post-graduation, and if post-graduation, you are in a related postdoctoral position regardless of time since graduation.
- Langerhans cells is part of your research.
- You are first author of a presentation (poster or oral) at LC2019.
- Your presentation will strengthen the scientific quality of the LC2019 Workshop.
- You may be expected to contribute to the field of Langerhans cells in the future.
Please click here to open the application form and add to your application the following documents:
- Short letter of motivation
- Proof of your student status/explanation why your institute cannot support the participation
- Letter of recommendation